Re: [Xen-API] xen-api build and test environment

Hi Dave and Bob,
Thank you for replies.

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 7:08 AM, Bob Ball <bob.ball@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Celso,

I've been working on a debian fix - see https://github.com/xenserver/buildroot/pull/409.

Hopefully this will be very generic; please can we collaborate on this rather than having two competing approaches?

Sure we can collaborate, the PR you send contains must the modifications I've done, except the automatic detection of debian distro, as I've made some tests we can only build on Jessie (because of Ocaml 4), have you succeed on Wheezy?

Thanks,

Bob