Re: [Xen-API] Xapi Project 2.0 release

On 02/06/14 14:21, Olivier Lambert wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> XO team reporting :)
>
> I think for a better community visibility, GitHub is the right way.
> You can tag any issue with anything you like, and thus create simple
> yet powerful workflows. Using the Xen wiki will sound more "closed".

Good points. My only concern was that we're talking about a release of
lots of different repositories, so using the issues will be a bit more
awkward - I think we'll still need a central point of coordination, but
perhaps that could just be an issue in xen-api.

> As we discussed in the Hackathon, documentation is also really
> important to catch people and really impulse a community. When I'll
> have time, I'll probably create issues or create requests for this
> doc.

Brilliant, that'll be really useful.

One thing that came up recently is that the API documentation is quite
tricky to find online, and is only released on XenServer releases.
Perhaps we ought to get the dev version hosted somewhere other than
docs.vmd.citrix.com?

Jon