[Xen-API] xcp-rrdd logging

Hi,

running xapi on my cubieboard (image installed from blobs.openmirage.org recently), syslog is being completely swamped with the following log:

May 18 16:44:24 cubie0 xcp-rrdd: [debug|cubie0|350939 unix_rpc||http] Request { frame = false; method = POST; uri = /var/lib/xcp/xcp-rrdd; query = [  ]; content_length = [ 330 ]; transfer encoding = ; version = 1.1; cookie = [ = ]; task = ; subtask_of = ; content-type = ; host = ; user_agent = /usr/sbin/xapi }

I tried a 'sudo xe log-set-output level=error output=syslog' to try and set all logging output to just report errors, but something is still causing rrdd to churn out the debugging information. This causes my 8GB sd card to fill up pretty quickly.

I've searched through the xapi lists and xcp documentation, but nothing really stands out with a way forward to fixing this.

Sorry about this, as I'm sure you get trivial support questions like this pretty often.

Cheers
Nick