[Xen-API] Make ready for 4.6! Xen Project Document Day is Wednesday, Sept 30

Our next Xen Project Document Day is this Wednesday, September 30!

OUR THEME OF THE MONTH: "Ready for 4.6"

This month, we prepare for the release of Xen Project 4.6 early next
month. We need to make sure that users of the new release can find the
documentation they need to make it all work. So, this month, we need
to:

- Add new documentation for new features
- Modify existing documentation for anything which is changing in the
newest release, and
- Deprecate old documentation, letting people know that certain
information is applies only to older releases

Check out the current documentation, and anything which doesn't map to
4.6 (or 4.5, for that matter) commands or best practices will need
improvement.

More detailed information can be found in the TODO document (below).
And, as always, feel free to add any other documentation which you
believe to be necessary.

All the information you need to participate in Document Day is here:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days

Also take a look at the current TODO list to see other items which
need attention:

http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Document_Days/TODO

Please think about how you can help out.  If you haven't requested
to be made a Wiki editor, save time and do it now so you are ready to
go on Document Day.  Just fill out the form below:

http://xenproject.org/component/content/article/100-misc/145-request-to-be-made-a-wiki-editor.html

We hope to see you Wednesday in #xendocs!