Re: [Xen-API] [Xen-devel] 2016 Xen Dev Summit Location (input needed before next Thu)

On 05/11/15 18:31, Lars Kurth wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have the following options * Hold it on Monday Oct 3 - to Tue Oct
> 4 : the problem is that Oct 3 is a public holiday in Germany, which
> would affect German participants

The email from Angela below says there's no rooms available on the Tues

  "we don't have any extra rooms that fit over 50ppl available on
   Tuesday & Wednesday"

Does this not exclude XenSummit on the Mon-Tue?

> * Do a 1 day event only on Oct 4 : I don't think this is practicable

See above re rooms on Tuesday.

David