Re: [Xen-API] opam build howto

Hi David,

Did you mean you had problems with installing Xapi or Xen?

I've never been able to install xapi onto ubuntu via buildroot - I
originally tried on 14.04, and then upgraded my desktop to Ubuntu 15.04
to deal with findlib issues. I'm at the point where I've got the xapi
packages to compile via opam but now need to try and find a harness to
take those packages and build something that will allow be to run something.

Recently got hold of another machine to try out buildroot with centos.
Installed centos 7 and buildroot failed straightaway with a findlib make
failure.

This is all a real shame as it is a great bit of software but there
seems to be no qos built in to make any form of build working straight
out of the box - things are adjusted within the buildroot scripts and
then nothing is tested to make sure that the fix works.

No hair left to pull out.

Cheers
Nick