[Xen-research] what is "native execution" of apps?

hello folks,

I am not sure whether this email should be sent to this maillist. I'am sorry if I made the wrong decision.

 On the slides(http://www.xen.org/files/ian-nsdi-keynote-apr2008.pdf) page 10, Ian mentioned the "native execution" of apps. What does he mean? Does it refer to the applications that runs directly on Xen? like the real-time applications running on RTlinux?

Thank.

alex.

--
    The Following is added by the ISP.