Re: [Xen-users] xm save -c

  • To: "Fabian Flägel" <fabigant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Mike Sun" <msun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:22:38 -0500
  • Cc: xen-research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, XEN Mailing List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:23:22 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition :references:x-google-sender-auth; b=BUE498a2KFIQDY/CfrtMbwL36Q1b8pcL051KFROOuhz8+qePn8tjLIOBp/yi8ynnDc IZXrH54YCsIrQF5v+nxKCy55Eh96KgaxvulBKHiQbzRvbT0TNCt8TcuvwugI/4BaA3Gj VhF4RD7o0DCXzy7B6/X3valRmXJ1kfDBMLmlg=

Hi Fabian,

We're still working to finish the paper first, but I'll certainly
cleanup and provide the prototype code after we're done.

Thanks,
Mike