RE: [Xen-research] Fwd: how to get into the xen project?

  • To: <xen-research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Stephen Spector" <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 08:50:30 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 05:50:49 -0800

> I would also like to know whether these books are still up to date, as
> they seem to have been written sometime ago:

> Running Xen
> The definitive guide to the xen hypervisor.

> Any book recommendations aside from these books, are more than welcome
> and appreciated! Any pointers, tips, tricks the same.

***

I would take a look at the David Chisnall book,
http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=013234971X, The
Definitive Guide to the Hypervisor. It is written in great detail about
the code itself including all the APIs, etc. Great place to start.

Stephen Spector