Re: [Xen-users] Xen on OpenSSI?

Moshe Bar said this while chewing gum:
> Applying all the necessary changes to run the open SSI kernel under XEN
> it should work.

That's cool, but I was actually thinking the other way around... one
OpenSSI cluster with alotta Xen domains...

> Notice that the openMosix kernel is currently being ported to work under
> Xen.

Sweet!

CD

Have you ever lied, no matter the color?  I have.  Have you ever stolen
anything, no matter the value?  I have.  Have you ever lusted?  I have.
Jesus said whoever looks at a woman with lustful intent has already
committed adultery with her in his heart.

We are lying, thieving, adulterers at heart and will face judgement one day.

There is good news for us!  "God shows his love for us in that while we
were still sinners, Christ died for us.  Since, therefore, we have now
been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the
wrath of God." (Romans 5:8,9)