Re: [Xen-users] gentoo startup scripts

> >> I have a rough and ready xend and xendomains init.d scripts that works
> >> for gentoo.  any interest for project or individuals?
> >
> > what makes them different from the LSB -ish ones?
>
> a significantly different syntax, organization, dependency expression,...

Does Gentoo have a parallelising init?  Sounds civilised anyhow.

Is there any significant commonality with the existing scripts?

Could you please post them to the list (probably cc xen-devel also) so that we
can all have a look.  There's a fair few people using Gentoo / Xen now, I
think.  It'd be nice if they could be available online somewhere, maybe
checked into the BK repo.

Cheers,
Mark