[Xen-users] /lib/tls will be no more in Fedora Core 4 Test 2 - updated instructions for Xen?

In Fedora Core 4 Test 2, the /lib/tls directory has gone. Most
applications are linked to /lib/libc.so.6:

# ldd /bin/true
        libc.so.6 => /lib/libc.so.6 (0x00c72000)
        /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0x001b6000)

and there is /lib/obsolete/linuxthreads/ for apps that need it.

What should we Xen users do now if we want to avoid triggering the code
that used to emulate unsupported stuff in /lib/tls? Do we have to do
anything?

--
Robin