Re: [Xen-users] Can I use 2 Monitors with xen?

i have two monitors and two graphiccards, can I bind a Linux instance to a Monitor? So can I see the two instances at the same time.

It's theoretically possible. There's a brave chap on this mailing list who is currently trying to do just that - he seems to be getting quite close. (any news on that, btw? It doesn't work "out of the box" but with this user assistance we should be able to move towards this eventually.

You can certainly give your Linux domain control of a second graphics card. The tricky part is getting the kernel to actually display a console there... If you search the list archives, you may find some hints.

Cheers,
Mark