Re: [Xen-users] Xen newbie help

Robin Green wrote:

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Paul Edgar wrote:

I have a xend service running but when I try to create a vm here is what I receive back:

Freeing unused kernel memory: 108k freed
Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found. Try passing init= option to kernel.
<0>Rebooting in 1 seconds..

What distro have you installed? How did you install it?

this is on an RedHat FC3 system.

--
Paul Edgar
Content Delivery System

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant