Re: [Xen-users] Changing domain 0 memory

You don't need to restart domains to change their memory allocation, this
includes dom0.

Use "xm balloon domid target-mb" to request a domain to "balloon" its memory
to the target value.

Use "xm maxmem domid max-mb" to subsequently tell Xen to prevent the domain
unballooning to more than "max-mb"

If you try to reduce a domain to something too small then it'll have out of
memory problems - just think twice when you balloon so you don't shoot
yourself in the foot ;-)

Cheers,
Mark