[Xen-users] XendemoCD 2.0.5

I read earlier this year that the second XendemoCD beta had a NetBSD as well as
a FreeBSD and a couple of Debian filesystem images - what filesystem images does
the latest XendemoCD have?

(And has anyone got a XendemoCD with Plan9 on it in addition?)

Thanks

Wesley Parish

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press