[Xen-users] Suse 9.3 boot problem

Hi there

I got Suse 9.3 on a raid 1 (md0 :boot and root and md1
home)
When I try to get the xen kernel booted, the process
goes up to a certain point and then reboots

I got two problems:
1) Since I used default suse parameters I would assume
all my settings should be OK, so why does it not boot?

2) When booting and getting to the reboot point, it
holds the messages only for one second. How can I make
this timeout larger (tried panic=30 in grub's menu.lst
and echo 30 > /proc/sys/kernel/panic, both in vain)?

thanks