[Xen-users] problem with libimagick

Hello,
I'am running Xen-2.0 ,linux 2.6.11.7 on a single dual-core Xeon
One domain per core.
I have compiled the kernels myself (.config attached)
All ok, but one of my customer made a script that make my domain die
(!!!)
It has something to do with the resizing function of libimagick i have
made a sample script:

<?php
$img = imagick_readimage("test.jpg");
imagick_convert($img,"PNG") ;
imagick_resize($img,30,60,IMAGICK_FILTER_UNKNOWN,0);
imagick_writeimage($img,"test.png");
?>

The images can even not exists ,the script crash the machine everytime
A strange thing is that it only happens on low-privileged users, root
can run the script without problem, others no.

Thanks for help

--
Roberto De Ioris
root@ThePackardtImaging