Re: [Xen-users] DOM0 - SCSI stops kernel

Hi Fernando

I didn't mention it because I thought it was obvious (which now I understand was a wrong assumption): My kernel (including DOM0 one) has everything compiled staticly in, including the SCSI driver. After I sent the email I noticed that the bus scan actually does print back errors in large intervals and once the driver was done scanning for all possible SCSI IDs it reset the computer. Does Xen save the kernel output somewhere so I can copy and paste the kernel messages?

Paolo