Re: [Xen-users] Xen reboots on dom-U disk stress...

How much memory does dom0 have?  I believe NFS + loopback files is very prone
to out-of-memory problems so it seems most likely your dom0 died.

If you hook up a serial line, you might be able to get some useful output
before it dies.

Had you considered using something like GNBD instead of NFS + loopback?  It
should perform better and be less prone to OOM problems.

Cheers,
Mark