[Xen-users] Regarding Xen basics and functioning

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: nikunjkumar parmar <nicck.par@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 17:41:13 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:40:42 +0000

Hi all,

I am very new to Linux and to Xen offcourse. I tried to install Xen
kernel with new Linux suse 9.3. I guess installation part if ok. I can
see the domain 0 is running properly.

But what i want to do is to take control of the other machine inthe
network. Is it what someone mean by the virtual domain. I tried to
create some config files but it gave some errors while creating domain
like can not allocate memory or someting.

Please gide me if someone knows what is exactly domain is. And do i
also need to install xen kernel onto the other machine running linux.

Need your comments asap.

Regards,
Nicck.