Re: [Xen-users] using domu as network backend

> I can start a domu that can use a network card, but how can I configure
> an other domu to use this domain as network backend instead of dom0?

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve with that setup. Why don't you
have the network device driver in your dom0 as normal and use bridging?
If you don't want to have the dom0 to have network access, just don't assign
any ip address to the eth0.

However, if you really want to access the nic from a domU, it might be
possible to use the "dummy net driver" in dom0 and bridge that to the
domU's, but as the "dummy net driver" discards any package, i'm not
sure if this works (but i guess the bridging code will dispatch the
package to the bridge before it even reaches the dummy net driver).

Regards
Michael

--
      It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks