Re: [Xen-users] using domu as network backend

> The first steps are ok. I hide the network devices from dom0, give domu
> access to the pci devices, and use a kernel with hw access and network
> backend compiled in.
> I can start a domu that can use a network card, but how can I configure
> an other domu to use this domain as network backend instead of dom0?

You need to set some config file options.

For the backend domain, set "netif=1" to tell Xend it's an authorised backend.

In the frontend, for each VIF you declare you need to add a "backend=dom" in
the config list item for each vif, to connect that vif to the backend.
Writing "dom" as a domain number will certainly work, I'm not sure if a
textual domain name will work.

Cheers,
Mark