[Xen-users] how to install a comeplete guest OS from a CD

hi
   I was wodering how to install a whole guest OS by
booting off from the CDROM as in VMware. I did install
a debian base system using debootstrap. But what if i
want to install Fedora Core. I created the diskimages
for "/" and swap as given in the XEN manual using dd.

regards'
JIT