Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Installing Xen on CentOS
From:    "Kip Macy" <kip.macy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:    Tue, May 31, 2005 2:12 pm
To:      "Lee Mehlhorn" <leem@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:      xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'll need to create an initrd to boot off of LVM. When you specify the
initrd in grub.conf, specify it as a module.

     -Kip

On 5/31/05, Lee Mehlhorn <leem@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Hi,
>    I was wondering if someone could help me get Xen installed on
> CentOS.  I was able to download and install Xen successfully on a
minimal install of CentOS 4.   The problem I'm having is getting it to
boot off the Xen kernel.   I guess I'm just not sure about what I need
to put into my grub.conf in order to boot the Xen kernel.  I would
appreciate if anyone has a grub entry which works and could post it that
would be great.. Thanks!