[Xen-users] About installing Virtual Machines in the same hdd partition

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Miguel Gómez <elmiguelonmakinon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:26:19 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 08:25:36 +0000

Hello everybody,
This is my first message in this mail list and it will not be the last one. The thing is that I've installed Xen without any problems on my Debian Sarge. I've rebooted the system and everything seems all right, i run the command uname -a, and I get that Xen kernel is running.
The problem comes when I thing about installing a new Virtual Machine, I would not like to create a new partition in my hard disk to store the new virtual machine, what I would like to do is to have the same filesystems being shared by all the running Virtual Machines, plus Xen. Can I do this?

Thank you.