[Xen-users] Can VMware run in dom0?

Hello,

I'm in the process of discovering Xen for my desktop
and I'm very surprised by the ease of use.  I have a
Debian Sarge system running in dom0. And I was able to
move other distributions (that I use to build packages
for) from running User Mode Linux to domU domains.
Xen  is really great.

However, I tried to run VMware 4.5 in my dom0 and the
kernel produces a general protection fault. I'm not
familiar with any virtualization techniques, I just
use them.

Can VMware run in a Xen domain at all?

Kind Regards,
Terje