Re: [Xen-users] system suggestion

> IMO, the limiting factor is not CPU but RAM available to a virtual
> machine.  it would be nice if there were some way to let memory float
> between virtual machines based on need.  In the other hand, it may be
> there already and I just haven't figured it out.

It doesn't happen automatically - you'd have to use the balloon driver to
shrink one domain and grow another one.  A feature we'd like to see is
"auto-ballooning" where dom0 will adjust domU memory footprints based on
their current utilisation.  This is likely to appear at some stage in the
future...

Cheers,
Mark