Re: [Xen-users] Xen swap space

> I was just wondering how Xen takes care of swap space.

Domains are treated as independent machines in this respect - it's up to them
to do swapping themselves.

> > Is there an option
> in the configuration file, to specify the logical drive to use as swap, and
> what if swap is not specified.

Just export a VBD to the domain that it can use for swap, then configure the
domain's fstab to use, just as you would on a real machine.

If swap's not specified then the domain will just use its physical RAM
allocation but may be more vulnerable to out-of-memory conditions.

Cheers,
Mark