Re: [Xen-users] cds.conf parameters

Paul Edgar wrote:

all,

I have multiple servers running xen sessions and am finding that it starts to get confusing when remembering the dns (the dns name is something similar to xen1, xen2...xen32) name for each of the xen sessions. Since I am using the same .conf file for each of the servers, I wanted to know if there is a way I can add a value to the % vmid in the cds.conf

The line right now is: name = "xen%d" % vmid and what I want to do is to add a value to that line only.
Something like: name = "xen%d" % vmid+20.

name = "xen%d" % (vmid+20)

Will do the trick.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Possible?

Trying to keep this simple from a admin viewpoint.