Re: [Xen-users] DMA not enabled in Xen Kernel?

Hi,

Well, I'm trying to compile a custom xen0 kernel now but having some problems.

I downloaded the xen source then did a "make world" and ran install.sh

Then I went into the linux-2.6.11-xen0 directory and did "make ARCH=xen menuconfig" and setup the kernel the way I needed it and then did a "make".

It chugs along like normal for awhile until it pukes on this:

drivers/xen/balloon/balloon.c: In function `balloon_process':
drivers/xen/balloon/balloon.c:218: error: `phys_to_machine_mapping' undeclared (first use in this function) drivers/xen/balloon/balloon.c:218: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
drivers/xen/balloon/balloon.c:218: error: for each function it appears in.)
drivers/xen/balloon/balloon.c:218: error: `INVALID_P2M_ENTRY' undeclared (first use in this function) drivers/xen/balloon/balloon.c:261: warning: implicit declaration of function `scrub_pages' drivers/xen/balloon/balloon.c:283: warning: implicit declaration of function `mfn_to_pfn'
make[3]: *** [drivers/xen/balloon/balloon.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [drivers/xen/balloon] Error 2
make[1]: *** [drivers/xen] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2

Any ideas on how to get around this?

Thanks.