Re: [Xen-users] Xen LiveCD (12, Cannot allocate memory)

> Using a Dell PowerEdge 100, I'm building a compartmentalized architecture.
> After launching FreeBSD within Xen, then attempting to launch NetBSD and
> switching between terminals, I ran into the error "12, Cannot allocate
> memory" when trying from a separate terminal..

How much RAM do you have?  Bear in mind that Xen and dom0 (the master Linux
you initially boot into) both take up memory too.

Try running "xm info" at a prompt to see how much free ram there actually is.

> Additioanlly, I am looking for some details on using SELinux within Xen,
> are there any known issues?  So far it is looking like Xen hasn't quite
> caught on as much as its UML partner and I'm hoping to add to the
> documetnation out there.

It should just work.

> Glad to be a part of the community, looking to put Xen through the works.

Good to have you!

Cheers,
Mark