Re: [Xen-users] error with saving domain

I created the directory (actually the migrate directory seems to be
created by "xm save" automatically), the erros is still there. Aslo I
tried migrate command, and get same error.

seems this problem has been reported in the mailling list
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2004-10/msg00524.html

and it is related to xfrd.
xfrd is not running in the current system by checking the processes, so
what is the xfrd and how can I set it up?

Thanks
wei