[Xen-users] Basic questions

hi,

i've installed xen 2.0.6 on a plain debian sarge system (dom0). I setup
two dom1 (one mx machine, one apache machine) and i want to setup a
third machine for the firewall and dsl. I'm a bit unsure.

The dom0 has no ip address, do i need one? Do i need special firewall
rules for this machine?

I used the 2.6.11.10-xenU kernel, but it seems, that i have no iptables
support in Dom1, is that normal, or did i a mistake?

I hope, that there is no problem, later, with dsl. I want to connect the
dsl modem to the pc on a second network card.

At the moment, i'm very impressed what xen can do :-)

cu denny

--
Sicherheit verständlich http://www.sides.de
GnuPG Key http://pgp.upb.de:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xAB7D3FE0