Re: [Xen-users] Iptables, Module sin Dom0 or Dom1?

> i search in google but don't find the answer. If i want iptables support
> in a virtuel machine, do i need iptables support in Dom0?

Use IPTables in a domU if you want it to do its own firewalling.  Use iptables
in dom0 if you want to enforce firewalling and routing rules for the other
domains.  You can even use both ;-)

Think of the domains as separate machines, all connected to the dom0 "machine"
using crossover cables (on dedicated interfaces).  You can do with Xen
whatever you could do with that setup.

Cheers,
Mark