[Xen-users] xen and Debian kernel package

Hi,

I'm about to roll a few machines out with xen and it's likely that I have to change the kernel configuration from the stock xenU kernel. What do you reckon, is it more efficient to compile a kernel on every machine using the 2.0.6-src archive or would it make sense to invest the time to figure out how to compile a kernel and modules using Debian's kernel package and deploy the packages? Could be that I'm totally on the wrong track, but I assume that I can use that to deploy modules and header files against the kernel I booted the vm from.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks
        Olaf