My case: [Xen-users] Suse 9.3 "kernel panic - not syncing: VFS

Hi, Tom

I recently got SUSE-Xen running. During the trial I got similar error:

 "kernel panic - not syncing: VFS:
  Unable  tomount root fs on unknown-block (3, 1)"

This was fixed when I add to xen-config file this line:

# Optional ramdisk.
ramdisk = "/boot/initrd-xen"

It might be commented out if you use the config file example "xmexample1".

Noniko(hitsumabushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)