Re: [Xen-users] Basic Question

> If I use the create a config in /etc/xen and refer to say kernel
> ="/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.11-1.1369_FC4xenU" where do I add extra flags
> during bootup, i.e selinux=0. Do I add it to the end of this line
> like:
>
> kernel ="/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.11-1.1369_FC4xenU selinux=0" or do I need
> to add to a grub.conf file in the domU?

IIRC, this sort of thing should go in the "args" variable of the config file -
this gets appended to the kernel command line when the domain is started.

kernel= is just the path to the kernel within the dom0 ("host") filesystem.

You don't need a grub.conf in the guest but in the -unstable tree you can
create one in the guest filesystem and get a bootloader prompt when you start
the domain.  In this case, the guest kernel will need to be *inside* the
guest filesystem for the bootloader to find it.

I'm not sure but there may be some config options required to enable the guest
bootloader.

Cheers,
Mark