[Xen-users] Python using 99% cpu, xend unresponsive

Hi

I'm a new xen user.  I gather from the mailing lists that this problem
occurs with excessive console output.  However, I believe dom1 was
sitting idle at the login prompt when I noticed top on dom0 was showing
python at 99% cpu.

xend would not respond to restarts.  Reboot fixed it.

What debugging output can i give you, if any, if this happens again?

sam elstob