Re: [Xen-users] xm dmesg error && bugzilla woes

  • From: Jeb Campbell <jebc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:46:00 -0500
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:45:14 +0000

Sascha Retzki wrote:
And something else, I don't really want to report bugs  on a user maillinglist,
but your bugzilla wants me to register - Can you give me some reasons?
I totally fail to see any reasons for that.

So they can know who reported the bug and so you can track the bug (they can contact you with further questions and you can get emails when it is resolved).

You won't get spam from it and the list is private.

Just like signing up for this mailing list.

--
Jeb Campbell
jebc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx