[Xen-users] New to Xen

Hi Everyone,

I've just joined the list after discovering Xen and I think its
wonderful. I'm very interested in its development, but at the moment I'm
just a new user. I'm in the process of deploying a Xen solution for my
company next month, so just trying to get my head around a few things.

I played around with the LiveCD and all seemed well, I'm now in the
process of installing it on a 3Ghz P4 box.

One thing I was suprised with is that I couldnt get it to even make the
kernel or configure it from the stable source, so I'm playing around
with the binaries provided. I'm not sure what to do as I'm going to need
raid support built into the kernel. Help appreciated.

At the moment everything is working except for the bridging between domU
through dom0 to the physical network, and I've spent a good while
looking in the archive here and other places to fixing the problem.

I wouldnt say I'm an advanced Linux user yet, but i've checked brctl,
ipconfig and the rest and everything seems to be in order. Any
suggestions?

--
Regards,

[GDPR REDACTED]