[Xen-users] Xen Install

Hi,
  I am trying to install xen on top of Fedora
I appended the following lines in menu.lst file

  title Xen 2.0 / XenLinux 2.6
  kernel /boot/xen-2.0.gz dom0_mem=131072
  module /boot/vmlinuz-2.6-xen0 root=/dev/sda4 ro console=tty0

it gives the following errror

Root-NFS: no NFS server available,giving up
VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS,trying floppy
VFS: Insert root floppy and press enter

And when I press enter I see
kernel panic (not syncing...)
(I did not catch the rest)
and it reboots.

also i tried changing root=/dev/hdc since that is what my root is
inside /etc/fstab. But then it just reboots on its own...

Please suggest what to do..?

Thanks
Sri