Re: [Xen-users] network connection to and from domain0 does not work

If you disable the firewall does that "fix" the problem?

Rigas Wendel wrote:
Hello everybody,
I installed Xen on my suse 9.2 system. Up to now I can
do the following things:
Boot into XEN
Start xend
Automatically start a virtual Domain (ttylinux)
My problem is that after starting XEN I cannot reach
any other client on my network any more.
The only machine I can ping is the virtual ttylinux
vm.
Therefore I cannot reach the XEN machine from outside
using ssh or telnet.
The ttylinux itself vm works fine. From there I can
reach every other machine in my network using ping!!!
So the nic itself should not be the problem.
Regards Rigas

___________________________________________________________ Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB Speicher kostenlos - Hier anmelden: http://mail.yahoo.de