[Xen-users] trouble with TCP?

Hi!  I've built a xen domain without bridging, and it seems that tcp is
broken.  ICMP works fine (I can ping either end), but TCP doesn't ACK in
the xen client.  I found one mention this on the mailing list back in
March, but it didn't have an answer.  I watched the communication in
ethereal, and the client simply ignored the SYN,ACK packets from the
host.

I'm running:
Linux host 2.6.11.10-xen0 #1 Sun May 22 11:38:50 BST 2005 i686 GNU/Linux

I'm intentionally isolating my xen clients, but I need them to talk to
the host.  What sort of diagnostics can I provide to help track this
down?

Thanks!

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net