Re: [Xen-users] upgrade going bad

Eric S. Johansson wrote:
James Bulpin wrote:

OK, thanks. Can you give us a bit more of the Xen output, particularly the lines following "(XEN) *** LOADING DOMAIN 0 ***"

how/where would I find these.

duh.  xen dmesg

only shows the boot of the last successful one does it not?

just got your message about which few lines they are and is there any way to capture them so I don't have to write them down in my palsied scrawl and then type them in again?

--- eric

--
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/13.03/view.html?pg=5

The result of the duopoly that currently defines "competition" is that
prices and service suck. We're the world's leader in Internet
technology - except that we're not.