[Xen-users] xend start gives an error

Hello

I am able to boot up with the xen kernel 2.0.6. I have satisfied all the
requirements like brctl, iproute2, twisted etc prior to installing. However,
when i run xend start from a terminal, it gives an error like the following:

SrvDaemon.py version mismatch for module xen.lowlevel.xu

and ends with Import:Error No module named web

this is not the complete error output.

During bootup it gives me an error regarding QM_MODULES not found and an error
about modules.dep file not found. The result is that the ethernet interface
is not activated as well.

Help appreciated?
--
Asaf Maruf Ali