[Xen-users] Xen and MSI K8N Neo4-F motherboard

Hi,

I'm trying to get Xen booting on a MSI K8N Neo4-F motherboard (Socket 939, PCIe video card, SATA disks, NForce4 chipset). I have been trying FC4 and Rawhide kernels. It seems there isn't PCIe support in Xen-stable?

The last line I get before it locks up is:

ata2 : dev 0 ATA, max UDMA/133, 390721968 sectors:lba48

The regular FC4 and vanilla 2.6.11.x kernels boot fine on it. Has anyone had success booting this motherboard with a Xen kernel?

Thanks,

Carl