Re: [Xen-users] Debian Packages for 2.06

This is likely a very stupid question, but is there a way to include this (or other) debian sources in the sources.list, even if they are not formatted in a 'debian' way? I.e., when adding a source (deb http://example.com/debian stable main foo), it wants the URL to be in the format http://example.com/debian/dists/stable/(main|foo). When I try putting this (or other addresses given from this mailing list) into sources.list, it gives errors that they are not formatted correctly.

Thanks.
--
Wyatt

Some people have no respect for age unless it's bottled.