[Xen-users] lvm root partition

Has anyone had any joy running lvm as the root partition on a domain 0
machine?

I've download the 2.0.6 source and built that (I'm using xfs so I have
to compile from scratch -- the only difference is I've added xfs.) but
when I come to boot into the xen kernel it cannot find the root
partition.

rgh

--
"Wickedness is a myth invented by good people to account for the
curious attractiveness of others" -- Oscar Wilde

Richard Heycock <rgh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
key fingerprint : 909D CBFA C669 AC2F A937 AFA4 661B 9D21 EAAB 4291