Re: [Xen-users] Re: How to run a 2.4 kernel distro under a 2.6 dom0

Hi

> The problem is that FC4 doesn't come with a 2.4 xenU kernel.
> Is there a way I can build one?

you can build one with at least the 2.06 stable sources.

Just Append "linux-2.4-xenU" to "KERNELS ?=" in the Makefile of XEN and run
make kernels or
make install

The Kernel sources will automatically be downloaded. You can configure your
Kernel in the directory linux-2.4.* with

make ARCH=xen menuconfig

and do another

make install

Sami